Friday, May 7, 2010

Hiatus?

There've been hints, rumours, whispers in the wings.....

I'm moving to the country, y'all!

To summarise: I'm spending five weeks in the Riverland to perform my first teaching placement. I don't envisage coming home over that period, and am unsure of the internet situation so I'm a little hesitant over what to do with this blog.


Should internet access not be a problem, and if my laptop behaves then you can expect to see Sequin Cat still up and running, perhaps with more sporadic posting though. If the pressure of full-time work is getting to me and I can't get the technology to happen then this blog may get a little dusty over the next few weeks. Your patience and support is much appreciated.

Now, back to those lingering outfit shots...

No comments:

Post a Comment