Saturday, May 26, 2012

Superb Saturdays

More so than Sunday, I find Saturday is my day of the week. I don't have to get up early for work, and I have the whole day to myself while manfriend squeezes in an early morning bike ride, work and socializing.


The routine I usually find myself falling into (and I don't mind one bit!):
  • Have a small sleep-in then spend an hour or so in bed reading first thing
  • Eggs or pancakes for breakfast or...
  • Eat vegetable dumplings in front of my latest download (sometimes while sipping wine before noon - cheeky!)
  • Meet up with friends for lunch
  • Bike ride to my local library
  • An afternoon pottering around the house or visiting my parents
  • Ideally, an afternoon nap. Realistically, couch time with magazines

Bliss!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment