Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Daily Outfit: Still a bit behind

Hello you!

You all know I'm up above the Arctic Circle, hunting the Northern Lights, right?

Well I had to clear out my memory card the other day (to make space for even more snaps of Icelandic ponies, frozen waterfalls and geysers) and I came across a bunch of outfit shots I'd taken for you in my "home" of Bordeaux.

 photo DSCN1140_zps455a715a.jpg


 photo DSCN1141_zpscee3deef.jpg


 photo DSCN1142_zps4699c698.jpg


 photo DSCN1143_zps2417d0bc.jpg




There probably won't be many (any!) photos of my styling winter wear from this trip, as

  1. I haven't managed many selfies, what with Arctic winds and snow everywhere
  2. I'm wearing this gross, functional beige waterproof jacket over everything, and tan hiking boots (so, so necessary for the ridiculous amount of snow I have to traipse through)
  3. I'm having too much fun to care much about what I look like and taking outfit photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment