Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bonjour les amis!

Or, hi friends!

You know I haven't abandoned you, right?

This has been my last week living in Bordeaux, and after dropping my laptop off at a friend's house for safekeeping on Tuesday I haven't really felt up for the challenge of blogging on an iPad. If anyone has some tricks/good apps for this I'm all (Minnie Mouse) ears!


So this chapter of living in France is ending, which means a new one is just beginning: at least three months of travel. So far the only things I have planned are Japan (I leave Tuesday!), Copenhagen, Scotland, London and (back to) Iceland.

Between these trips I'd like to pop back to Bordeaux, travel though Europe more (Germany, Krakow, Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Istanbul) and perhaps check out Quebec late summer.


Maybe this year I'll even get two summers?! Hope to keep you updated on my adventures, but also hoping you'll forgive me somewhat if I don't.


With love,
Le chat aux paillettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment